Call for Editorial Members / Reviewers
To ensure the quality of the publication and to provide better services to authors in academic fields, the International Journal of Biotech Trends and Technology - IJBTT sincerely calls for editorial members / reviewers among professionals and experts from all over the world.
What do Editorial Members/Reviewers do?
The editorial members / reviewers are responsible for evaluating the quality, relevance, and merit of the manuscripts. Editorial members / reviewers should consider themselves as mentors to the author(s). They provide feedback on the manuscripts, suggest improvements and make a recommendation to the journal editor about whether to accept, reject or request changes to the paper. Comments should be as complete and detailed as possible and contain clear opinions about strengths, weaknesses, relevance, and importance to the field. Suggestions should be specific and constructive, which can help the author(s) to enhance the manuscript
Editorial Members should:
- Only accept invitations to review work that is relevant to their own expertise and specialty.
- Review submitted work in a responsible, impartial and timely manner.
- Report any suspected ethical misconduct as part of a thorough and honest review of the work.
- Avoid the use of unnecessarily inflammatory or offensive language in their appraisal of the work.
- Seek advice from the editor if anything is unclear at the time of invitation.
- Accept the commitment to review future versions of the work and provide `follow up` advice to the editor(s), if requested.
- Remain in good communication with both the publisher and the editor.
Who can join as an editor / reviewer?
- The applicant must hold PhD (doctoral) degree and be part of accredited academic institution or private research organization.
- The applicant must have good experience in his / her specific research field; Have a strong interest in scholarly journal
- The research field of the applicant must match to the scope of our journal
- Applicant should be willing to spend some time on evaluation of manuscripts, Work quickly and accurately to tight deadlines.
- Be fluent in academic and professional English.
What Can Editorial Members / Reviewers Gain from Reviewing Manuscripts?
- Keep up to date with newest research works by reviewing different manuscripts.
- Become more professional in your area by expanding your knowledge in the reviewing process.
- Raise your profile among scholars by updating your name in the journal website.
- Enrich your academic background by getting the Certificate of Recognition from the journal editor
How to Join in the Journal as Editorial Members / Reviewers?
(Kindly mention in mail subject ” Application for Editorial Member / Reviewer for IJBTT ” )