International Journal of Biotech Trends and Technology - IJBTT follows quick evaluation method. In order to substantially reduce the time to publication as compared with traditional journals. Submitted article result will announce as soon as possible, Editorial board members will make the final decision. Submit the original article without any plagiarism and copyright material
- The manuscript is then submitted to the committee chair to be assigned for review to two peer reviewers considered to have the expertise in the subject area of the manuscript for a careful dispassionate review. The identity of the authors and their institutional affiliations will be concealed from the reviewers. They will review the paper for technical content, relevance, timeliness, and value to the readership.
- The manuscript will be adjudged into one of four categories:
1) Accepted for publication,
2) Accepted with minor modifications,
3) Accepted with major modifications and
4) Not accepted.
The results of the review will be communicated to the editor for onward transmission to the authors.
- If required, authors are to modify the manuscript in light of the reviewers` comments and suggestions and resubmit the manuscript within a week. Authors should also send bios and photos at this time.
- When the manuscript is finally accepted for publication, the editor will schedule the publication and inform the authors of the particular number and volume of the journal in which the article will be published.